Buying YouTube comments is a great way to boost your visibility on the video sharing site. After all, who doesn’t like some good feedback from their friends and family? While buying comments can seem like a great way to instantly get more viewers and followers, there are a few things you should keep in mind before you get started. It can be tempting to buy comments to see what kind of response you’ll get. However, it’s not as simple as just typing in the name of your fake account and hitting Publish. The question is: how do you buy YouTube comments safely? In this blog post, we will explain everything you need to know about safe ways to buy YouTube comments and other strategies that can help you get more eyeballs on your videos without putting your reputation at risk.
What Are Safe Ways To Buy YouTube Comments?
One of the most important aspects of buying YouTube comments is finding a legitimate method of doing so. There are a few things you can do to help you find the most suitable strategy for buying safe YouTube comments. First, you’ll want to start by determining what type of video you’d like to buy comments on. If you’re looking to buy comments on a video about your business, you might consider looking for a similar type of video on other sites that you can use to buy fake followers or reviews. If you’re looking to buy comments on a video about cooking, you might also look for videos on other video sites that cover the same topic, or videos on other topics that someone might comment on. You might also look at buying comments on YouTube videos that cover topics you want to discuss with the community. For example, if you want to teach others how to play a popular game, you could buy comments on a video about the game and ask people to leave their thoughts and suggestions.
Strategies for Safely Buying YouTube Comments
There are several strategies you can use to buy fake YouTube comments safely, and they largely depend on what you want to achieve with your fake account. Some of the most common and effective strategies for buying safe YouTube comments include:
Using a bot to buy YouTube comments – This is the most common strategy for buying YouTube comments.
- Selecting popular and high-quality names for your fake accounts – Popular and high-quality names will help you stand out from the crowd when you’re buying comments.
- Using a bot to add comment replies – This is a great way to get multiple comments on a video without having to buy them from each individual person.
- Buying YouTube comments from a site that allows you to choose the time of day you buy them – With this method of buying YouTube comments, you can buy them at any time of day that they’re active, which allows you to buy them more frequently.
- Using a proxy to buy YouTube comments – With this method, you can hide your IP address, making it harder for others to track you down and report your account.
Using a VPN to buy YouTube comments – With a VPN, you can hide your location, making it harder for others to track you down and report your account.
Why Is It So Hard to Buy YouTube Comments Legitimately?
There are a few reasons why it’s so hard to buy YouTube comments legitimately. First, you have to find the right type of video. And while this might not be a problem for some, it could be difficult for others who are trying to buy comments on a certain type of video, such as cooking or gaming. Next, you have to find the right type of audience. You might find a perfect audience on Facebook, but when you try to buy YouTube comments from that audience, you may find that no one wants to leave comments on your video. This is often because the audience you selected is full of spammers with fake accounts. Finally, you have to find the right time of day to buy the comments. This can be difficult, especially if you’re trying to buy comments during the day when no one is actively watching videos.
3 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Buy YouTube Comments
There are many reasons why you shouldn’t ever buy YouTube comments, and they largely depend on what you want to achieve with your fake account. If you just want more views on your videos, you should probably just buy views from Google and wait for the algorithm changes to roll out. However, if you want to build a community around your channel, you’ll want to focus on other strategies. Below are three reasons why you should avoid buying YouTube comments.
- You’re Not Getting the Value for Your Money – Buying YouTube comments is a great way to boost your visibility on the video sharing site, but you shouldn’t just blindly buy any comments. You have to carefully select the comments you buy, which can be very time consuming.
- It Can Damage Your Reputation – Buying YouTube comments is a great way to instantly boost your views, but it can also damage your reputation. If you’re buying comments anonymously or buying comments that are not true and authentic, then people can assume that your account is fake.
- You Need to Build a Community Around Your Videos – The best strategy for building a community around your videos is to create engaging and interesting videos. You can do this by writing engaging descriptions, including catchy phrases that encourage your audience to start talking.
Wrapping Up: Should You Buy YouTube Comments?
Whether you should buy YouTube comments is a difficult question to answer. After all, the site is free to use, and you are allowed to monetize your videos with ads. However, if you want to boost your visibility and make more money by selling products, books, or services on your channel, then buying YouTube comments is a great way to do so. Buying YouTube comments isn’t difficult or complicated, but it is important to follow the guidelines we’ve discussed in this post. It’s important to find a legitimate way to buy YouTube comments that is safe and effective.